play my favourite song.
Friday, February 22, 2008
It was the last day of CNY yesterday so my family and I went Sushi Teh! (: YUMS! It's like finally we have a common slot to go dine-out (at the expense of Carol's class though) We went to the outlet at ECP and the I'm-Beyonce (ambience) was great!

Parents wanted to put this as desktop's wallpaper! HAA poor Weichong, no more Warcraft WHEEEE

Boring Katsu Don. And I think the Arts canteen one is nicer!

Tongues! YIKES

Cha Soba which I also don't like! Actually I realised I don't really like Japanese food! I'm a fake fan! I only like boring sushi like the crab meat ones or egg omelette ones.

Woots tempura! But Waraku's one is much better!

Ok, but this mango-don't-know-what is FANTABULOUS! We should have just ordered more of this instead of any other food!! I'll go back Sushi Teh for this!

My brother like ate super alot! He's appetite is monstrous!
Next would be a Waraku date without my ma and sister cause' they don't eat everything. They're like worse than me! And there's no picture of sister and me cause' I have no make-up on and looks scary, my sister had make-up on but just couldn't take nice photos! HAA
And o ya everybody around me has gastric problems nowadays, Willie, my sister and her boyfriend! It's like my sister lost like 3kg within a few days due to gastric flu like the other time she got it! I was telling Willie it's damn shiok to lose weight just like that and that I want gastric flu but he scolded me ): O ya and poor Willie became so skinny his whole face is shrunken. Poor thing.. ): Hope you guys get well soon!
Randomly..
Sale-ha the ghost!

Dearest BBC! Seems like we're 3 couples and Korin doesn't like Terence that's why she held onto me! HAA! Anyway there's like many more photos which I got from Winn's blog but I'm too lazy to upload them. Anyway yes Korin I totally regretted not changing out of the ugly and shapeless top and now I appear in this top for all my costumes ):
Anyway I'm thankful for Saleha, Jasmine and Suqi whom I can always talk to when I encounter problems especially when it comes to social work stuff. I always feel much better and confident after getting their opinions and views. (:
Whee mid semester break starts today! And my biological clock is like screwed! K not really screwed but I wake up at 6am consecutively for 3 days and sleeps at 12mn! Yesterday I slept like 10 plus? Goodness, I'm getting old ):
N OMG Singapore won Moscow! COOLNESS!!!!